- I don’t know how to use KINOFI products! Where can I find more information?
- Please visit our “Tutorial” section under Support to find our comprehensive instructional videos
- How can I contact Kinofi?
- You can send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What is the difference between Mark I and Mark II?
- Mark I case is made by aircraft aluminium and with professional studio mode. Mark II case is made by IEXF 1022 with an option of upgradable studio mode and it comes with a built in tripod whereas Mark I is not.
- What payment options are available?
- Currently on credit card only.
- Will I receive a confirmation email when I place my order?
- Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email shortly. Remember to also check your Junk/Spam folder. If you have not received your order confirmation email within a few hours, please contact us.
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
- We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item! Please send us an email with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and any further details. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘Return Policy’ and we'll do our best to resolve this for you right away.
How to use Lumi Mark I & II
- The Bluetooth connection got disconnected/won’t connect, what do I do?
- Make sure Bluetooth on your phone is on. To Reconnect your phone with the App, simply restart the App on your phone.There are chances that we might be upgrading our App.
- How can I connect Lumi Mark 1 by Bluetooth? I can't find the pin?
- Turn on the Bluetooth of both smartphone/devices and Mark I. It will match automatically.
- I have a Mark I , I can’t connect the clip with the device properly. How does it work?
- Once the clip is screwed on, you have to press it down and clutch it to the device. Push Down and turn Clockwise to LOCK. Push Down and turn Counter Clockwise to UNLOCK. This is to ensure that the clip stays on and turns properly during its rotation.
- How does object tracking works ?
- Maximum 360degree in 8 seconds. please note for tracking speed it depends on the detecting performance and the weight of the device.
- For Live streaming, can i connect with others or only Youtube and Facebook so far?
- We connect with RTMP link and stream key for FB and YouTube currently as long as there’s RTMP link and steam key for accessing other social networks.
- Does the device facilitate zooming in consonance with tracking?
- We provide the highest resolution, we can edit later in specific area you prefer.
- I don't find any details about the remote on the site. Can you provide more info about the remote?
- please to our website and read our manuel. https://kinofi.com/downloads/
- Do you have another product with similar simplicity that allow more framing control?
- We designed Lumi Mark I and Pano360 (launched by Manfrotto in 2017). Lumi Mark II is the other most advanced, simplest and highest quality products with reasonable price offered.
- Why my Panorama feature is not working properly?
- Mobile phone cannot be set horizontally.
- Make sure the device is placed on horizontal surface
- For best results, image distance prefers to be 1 meter radius from the device
- Why it cannot track my face when I am doing face tracking?
- For best face tracking result, device has to detect the face with the below angle
- Spinning mode has to be on 50
- The app will track the closest human face who stands at the closest to the mobile phone and device when theres a group of people
- Check on the speed of the spinning mode, prefers to be around 40-50
- What is the distance allowable for tracking a horse/rider?
- We use https://developer.apple.com/augmented-reality/ as base code to develop our App. The tracking block allows 5mmx5mm within 5 meter in terms of tracking distance.
- How to operate Lumi Mark II on Mirrorless Camera? Is it just the remote controller?
- You can download the Kinofi Apps then sync with Time, Speed and Duration to camera. The remote controller is also an alternative way.
- I’m using iPhone XS/XR/XS Max, how to connect with Lumi Mark I/II Bluetooth?
If this is the first time you attempt to pair your iPhone Xs Max with the Bluetooth device and the pairing failed, then it’s likely just a random glitch that’s easily rectified by a soft reset on both devices. Thus as your first solution, reboot your iPhone and your Bluetooth accessory. To soft reset/reboot your iPhone Xs Max, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Side/Power button and either Volume Up or Down buttons simultaneously and then release both buttons when the Slide to Power Off menu appears.
- Drag the power off slider to turn off your device completely.
- After 30 seconds or so, turn your iPhone back on by pressing and holding on the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
To clear out minor firmware issues on the Bluetooth device/accessory that may have prevented it from connecting with your iOS device, perform a system reboot.
To reboot your Bluetooth device, just find its Power button/switch then press or flip to turn it off for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
Wait until both devices are ready and then retry pairing them.
Your iPhone’s Bluetooth system may sometimes fail due to minor errors or data corruption. Luckily, such problems are easily remedied by turning the feature off and on. This therefore can be considered among the possible solutions.
To turn Bluetooth on and off your iPhone Xs Max, go to Settings-> Bluetooth menu, then tap the Bluetooth switch to turn the feature off. Restart your phone and then head back to Settings to turn Bluetooth on again.
Another way to turn Bluetooth off and on is through the Control Center.
- To do so, launch the Control Center on your iPhone Xs Max and then tap the Bluetooth icon to turn the feature off or on.
- To turn Bluetooth and other wireless features on your iPhone at once, head over to Settings-> Airplane mode menu, then tap the switch to turn Airplane mode on and off.
All wireless features are automatically disabled when you turn on Airplane mode and enabled when Airplane mode is off. So it’s another way of restarting your iPhone’s wireless features. This trick has already done wonders to many people who dealt with various types of network connectivity issues including Bluetooth pairing failures. And it won’t hurt to try it on your end.
Like Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth connections can also become corrupted and stop working at some point. And similar to corrupted Wi-Fi networks, corrupted Bluetooth devices can likewise be remedied by forgetting them from your device and then setting them up again manually. To rule out corrupted Bluetooth connection, follow these steps to forget/delete Bluetooth on your iPhone Xs Max:
- Navigate to Settings-> Bluetooth menu.
- Tap on the information (i) icon next to the Bluetooth device you want to forget/delete.
- Select the option to Forget this Device.
- When asked, tap Forget Device to confirm.
Restart your iPhone Xs Max then navigate to Settings-> Bluetooth menu. If necessary, enable Bluetooth on your iPhone then let it scan for available Bluetooth devices in range. Check and see if your Bluetooth device/accessory now shows up under My Devices section. Then re-attempt to pair with them. Make sure both devices are within range.
A network settings reset is an effective solution to network-related issues including Bluetooth pairing error. It works by clearing all the network settings such as cellular network, saved Wi-Fi and passwords as well as APN and VPN settings you’ve used before.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to and tap Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings option.
- Enter your device passcode when asked.
- Then tap the option to confirm network settings reset.
Wait until the network settings reset is finished. You will know when it’s done as your iPhone reboots by itself. After it reboots, enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features then retry pairing.
Software updates typically cater new features and security enhancements. Some updates are intentionally rolled out to address specific problems transpiring in multiple devices. These are updates that contain fix patches. Should the problem you’re dealing with is attributed to random software bugs, then installing the latest iOS version might be the required solution.
To manually check for new iOS update, go to Settings-> General-> Software Update menu. You will see an update notification if a new iOS version is available for your device.
Before updating your iPhone software, back up your important files for safekeeping. Then follow the onscreen instructions to download and install OTA update. When the update is completely installed, reboot your iPhone to ensure that all new system changes are properly applied and likewise to prevent apps from going rogue following the recent platform transition.